Saturday, May 13, 2017

Introduction

I will be posting articles on RV related projects, tips and reviews on camping products we use.
I will be writing articles on places we have visited and give you some ideas of where to go.


I enjoy camping and try to do it as much as time allows. Eventually we would like to retire and travel full time. That would be our ultimate goal would be to visit every state. Still have a few years yet for that but for something like that we need to start planning. There are many things we need to consider and prepare for. As we go through that I will post articles on what we discover to share with you the reader.


Our current Rig is a 2016 keystone travel trailer 26rb sprinter campfire edition. Our tow vehicle is a 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500. We have travelled with it coast to coast and have made various upgrades to it which I will share with you in future articles.


I will also be making videos of our trips as well as tips on You Tube. Come follow me there at
RV Tips And Trips


My website is www.RvTipsAndTrips

Until next time Happy camping!

No comments:

Post a Comment